 |
| Lexi, two months old and lounging. |
 |
| Lexi smiles when I ask her to. |
Just a quick update. Lexi is now a few days past two months old. She just had her first series of shots and didn't cry nearly as loud as she does when she is hungry. She spent the rest of that day sleeping, poor thing. She smiles now when I ask her two, and started smiling spontaneously three days ago. Her favorite activities are chewing on her fists, sticking her tongue out, and vocalizing. She cries when she wakes up, but smiles when someone comes to pick her up. She talks up a storm after getting her diaper changed. I bought a highchair the other day, and Lexi has sat there for the past two days watching me prepare meals. She sits quietly and watches me, but only for about a half an hour, and then she starts to squirm and whine. Yesterday, Tom and I were watching TV, either The Office or America's Funniest Home Videos and I started to laugh. Suddenly, Lexi chirped and smiled big. It seems Lexi understands laughter. She couldn't be more cute!
Congratulations on your new addition and your BEAUTIFUL Baby! I love these pictures! Everyone looks so happy, I can't wait to come visit the happy family.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving, you definitely have a lot to be thankful for!
Kenshara