T'bilisi, Republic of Georgia

Thursday, December 20, 2012

5 September 2012: Our first expedition

Mom and Dad stayed with me and Lexi in our new home for the first three weeks.  Sometimes all four of us would go out exploring.  Sometimes Dad and I would go for a walkabout while Mom stayed home during Lexi's nap.  The nap thing worked out a little better as the sidewalks were horrible for pushing a stroller, even a rugged, big-wheeled stroller. 

As you can see, it was really windy that day.
When Tom had time off, I would have him take us around to places I wanted to check out.  The first place I thought we'd try was Lisi Lake, which is high up in the hills but not far from our house.  There were a lot of cafe chairs and tables, and lounge chairs and umbrellas, but it was a windy day and the umbrellas were wrapped up.  We went for a walk and explored the Lisi Lake Lounge while we were there, but other than that there wasn't a lot to do so we fled from the wind.

Lexi loves to run, but the wind was blowing across the path.
Lexi loved the seats at the Lisi Lake Lounge.


The area is under renovation and has a new boardwalk, brick sidewalks, and a small cafe.

This is the headquarters of Georgia's version of 911.  They use the number 112.  Everyone calls it the UFO.

No comments:

Post a Comment